Maison Cherie full logo colour.jpg

French St Clement jugs, modern vintage versions

Saint-Clément was founded by Jacques Chambrette in 1758 and quickly became a highly respected manufacturer of earthenware and a favoured supplier for Marie Antoinette.

Nowadays, Saint-Clément is the only earthenware factory still active in France and employs 130 people. It produces many of the classic majolica pieces associated with the Saint-Clément brand plus newer designs that have evolved more recently.